I was able to find an amazing internship that pushed me to explore my interests, while also enhancing my resumé for colleges. During my interview for Dartmouth, I was able to confidently speak on my career aspirations!
After applying to what felt like a million jobs only to have them tell me to come back when I’m finally 18, this was exactly what I needed! As a high school senior, having easy access to many amazing opportunities was super nice.”
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Work with our career counseling team to build a resume
– Learn professional resume writing tips from counselors who’ve secured internships at Amazon, Google, and other top companies
– Get access to templates and guides that will make the process 10x simpler
Step 2: Interview with our curated set of opportunities
– Hundreds of internships across startups and non-profits working in medicine, wellness, science, technology, finance, politics, law, culture, and arts
– Prep for interviews with dedicated support from our career counseling team
Step 3: Make the most out of your internship
– Receive mentorship from our team to ensure your internship is a success
– Understand how this internship fits in to a high school student’s broader college admissions and career trajectory.